Wednesday, August 1, 2012

No Live Show Tonight

I know, it may look like we're slackin' on the Radio Show - but things have been so busy lately on the Election front! 

Everyone's wearing multiple hats right now, between campaigning, supporting candidates, fundraising, arranging events, etc. that's it's hard right now to find the time to squeeze in an hour for a show (not to mention the time to show prep!)

So, at least for now, the show is taking a back seat.  But fear not! We'll be back on the air soon (hopefully within the next two weeks!). 

In the meantime, feel free to hit up me or Russ on Twitter, or leave a message in the comments. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job guys keep up the good work. Try to stay positive and just do the best you all can do.

    Let's go Russ. I know you will be a great Assemblyman. I am in Queens helping my sons father in law Joe Concannon run for State Senator against Avilla, but understand my heart is with you all.

    ReplyDelete