Monday, February 27, 2012

Awesome Band We Met At CPAC


We met these guys after hearing them play at several events during CPAC.

Madison Rising is from Brooklyn and lean to the Right!  We'll be sure to have them on a show sometime soon.

I recently got this message from them:

Madison Rising is playing a concert on March 9th at Sullivan Hall NYC. Attached is a flyer for the show, I hope you can make it out that night. We would appreciate your help in spreading the word and the flyer around amongst your people. Its going to be a great show, we are playing the entire album that night. Also it will be a great event to network at and meet other like minded people all while spreading the message of the American Dream.

Want a little taste of what they're about?  Check out this video:


Tickets are available HERE!
www.madisonrising.com

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I've heard about these guys for months. I'll be there with my brother and girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete