Wednesday, March 13, 2013

FourTier Strategies On Brooklyn GOP Radio!


We're happy to announce that we'll be joined by FourTier Strategies' Brad Marston and John LaRosa LIVE at CPAC!  Brad and John are consultants extraordinaire - but don't take my word for it - check out what Herman Cain thinks about them:

If you've followed my career at all, you know that I always make it a point to ask the right questions, work on the right problems and surround myself with the right people. Two people who share that approach are Brad Marston and John LaRosa, the co-founders of FourTier Strategies, LLC. They are not your typical consultants because, in addition to their extensive political expertise, they bring to the table more than 50 years of combined private sector business experience. Simply put, these guys “get it”, both on a strategic and on a tactical level. 
I was fortunate enough to meet and work with Brad and John both during my Presidential run and after I moved on to “Plan B”. As vendors to my campaign and PAC, they provided services that included social media consultation and implementation, social media-driven fundraising, blogger relations, video promotion, online “rapid response” and general messaging strategies. I couldn’t be happier with their work ethic, integrity, professionalism and effectiveness...and, for these reasons, I can recommend them without reservation. If you have a PAC or you’re thinking of running for office, do yourself a favor and contact FourTier as soon as possible.
When else can you get the chance to learn the ins and outs of politics form two guys who were a big part of a Presidential campaign?!?

This is gonna be awesome - Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment